5th – 6th July 2018 at UWS, Parramatta Campus, Sydney
At the Annual Council Meeting a new executive was inducted. There were the same number of nominations as vacancies in the executive. The new executive is:
- President: Prof Katrina Falkner, University of Adelaide (to 2020)
- Deputy President (and president-elect): Associate Professor Trina Myers, James Cook University(to 2020)
- Immediate past president: Prof Maurice Pagnucco, UNSW (to 2020)
- Ordinary executive member: Prof Simeon Simoff, Western Sydney University (to 2020)
- Ordinary executive member: Prof Andrew Woodward, Edith Cowan University (to 2019)
- Ordinary executive member: Peta Wyeth, Queensland University of Technology (to July 2020).
Many thanks to our retired and resigned members of the executive, Professor Iwona Miliszewska UTS, Professor Justin Zobel, University of Melbourne, and Dr Simon, University of Newcastle.